How NY Pawn Shops Work
At N.Y. Pawnbrokers Inc. our customers have two options:
1. Customers can pawn property and in return, we lend them money. Pawn loans are made on everything from jewelry to electronics to autos. When the customer pays back the loan their property is returned to them. Customers can also extend the loan by paying the accrued charges on most pawns.
2. Customers can elect to sell merchandise to us in exchange for cash on the spot.
Both options take about 10 minutes. Leave with Cash in Hand.
Bring Your Valuable To
The Pawn Shop
Jewely, Watches, Electonics, Cars, etc
Pawn or Sell
Get a Loan or Sell your item in 10 minutes. No credit check.
Pawn Shop Pays You
We pay cash on the spot
- 18 years old
- Maximum 4% per month/ 48% per annum.
- Loans are for 4 months with a 30 day grace period.
- All loans have a service charge from $4-$10, 2% vault charge(jewelry only), extra care charge(non-jewelry items).
- The 4% per month and 48%apr is interest only
- Legal ID required
- Governed by New York State
- New York City and Federal Laws that apply to pawnbrokers
- NYC Department of Consumer Affairs
- USA Patiot Act
- Truth-in Lending Act
- Banking Secrecy Act